Exclusive Video Content
Alumni have access to hundreds of interviews, panels, keynotes, conferences, and more through the CAA YouTube channel.
- Hear from Supreme Court Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg '59LAW, who sat down with CNN's Poppy Harlow '05CC during the She Opened the Door women's conference in February 2018.
- Learn how to perfect your pitch from the expert alumni members of the Columbia Career Coaches Network.
- Get inspired by the latest class of Columbia Alumni Medalists, honored by the CAA for their years of dedication to the University.
...and more! Start watching.
Exclusive Discounts & Benefits
You may have graduated, but the CAA has got you covered.
- New Benefit: Nationwide® provides affordable pet health coverage from preventive care to significant medical incidents for all kinds of pets. Columbia Alumni are eligible for preferred pricing, which makes this peace-of-mind protection even more affordable. For more information, including quotes on birds and exotic pets, call 877-738-7874.
- The CAA Pharmacy Savings Program card provides discounts on prescriptions, lab tests, and diagnostic medical imaging procedures. Alumni, family, and friends can use the card at over 54,000 pharmacies as well as at thousands of laboratories and diagnostic facilities nationwide.
- The CAA also offers opportunities for life or long term care insurance. Learn more about group term life insurance and 10-year level premium group term life insurance, underwritten by New York Life Insurance or long term care insurance, underwritten by Genworth Life Insurance Company.
- Short-term medical insurance can help fill the temporary needs of alumni without insurance after graduation or with gaps in insurance. Due to recent legislation changes, many states have changed the availability of short term medical insurance plans. Click here and enter your zip code, along with the other required information, to see if your state offers this insurance.
- New program: Health Discount Program is an affordable discount program with two plan options: Wellness Discount Plan and Health and Wellness Discount Plan, which are designed to save you money on your healthcare expenses. Both options give you access to a variety of discount healthcare services including $0 consult fee virtual visits through DialCare. These programs are available in most states except Washington, Kansas, Vermont, Massachusetts, and Connecticut. Click here and enter your zip code, along with the other required information, to see if these programs are available in your state.
This credit card program is issued and administered by Bank of America, N.A. ©2020 Bank of America Corporation. Under the terms of the Credit Card Accountability Responsibility and Disclosure Act, Columbia University’s agreement with the card issuer dated February 1, 2012 is available here.
- Alumni and guests have access to on-campus accommodations and guest rooms at International House and Teachers College and off-campus at the Columbia University Club of New York.
- Alumni also receive an average of 26% off hotel rates worldwide through Hotel Engine.
- The University's Office of Off-Campus Housing Assistance can also assist alumni with finding lodging.
Through Rental Perks, alumni can save up to 25% off base rates at several car rental companies.
Visit this link or call 800-331-1212 and use discount code AWD#: D134100.
Visit this link or call 800-455-2848 and use discount code BCD#: Z408900.
Visit this link or call 800-654-2210 and use discount code CDP#: 1742729.
Learning and Cultural Enrichment
Alumni receive a free subscription to Columbia Magazine, founded in 1975 and published quarterly by the University’s Office of Alumni and Development.
Make sure your address is up to date so we can send you the latest copy...free! You can check and update the address we have for you in the Online Alumni Community
Columbia University Services and Perks
Located at 622 West 113th Street, the Columbia Alumni Center is open six days a week and alumni are welcome to stop by and catch up on University news, use free Wi-Fi, or have a cup of coffee.
St. Paul’s Chapel on Columbia’s Morningside campus serves as a venue for hundreds of religious and campus events each year.
Alumni are eligible for discounts of up to 60 percent at Dodge Fitness Center. Membership includes access to the pool, fitness center, functional fitness room, squash courts, and eligibility for group fitness classes and personal training.
Faculty House, on 116th Street and Morningside Drive, offers affiliate rates for alumni booking receptions, meetings, luncheons, or seated dinners. Faculty House’s “Get Wed” packages start at just $165 per guest.