Promote Your Work
Home › Promote Your Work
Do you have a product, service, or offering that would benefit your fellow Columbia alumni? Here are some ways that you can share your news or offerings within your alumni network.
- Share as a way to give back to the community. This beats a sales promotion any day.
- If you are promoting a webinar, class, or something similar, do so as a way to share your expertise. If you have a product or service, consider offering your fellow Columbians something of added value: a piece of insight, or even a discount.
- Mention it in the "About Me" section of your profile in the Columbia Alumni Community.
- Post to the CAA group on LinkedIn (with over 45,000 members).
- Contribute to a related Chatter group in the Columbia Alumni Community for people already discussing connected topics.
- If this is an arts or cultural offering, become a CAA Arts Access member and post to ArtsConnect.
- Discover more Columbia alumni or Ivy League groups on LinkedIn or other social networks.
Contact your school:
- Many of Columbia's schools have alumni magazines or other outlets. Contact your school's alumni relations liaison for how they share with your school's alumni network.
- Take out a classified ad in Columbia Magazine.